ApplyKit Launches the “College Match” App, The Tinder For Finding Colleges, for iPhone and iPad
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MANCHESTER,NH—ApplyKit, Inc, an education technology company focused on helping high school students make sense of the college application process, today announced the launch of its new app, “College Match™” in the iTunes App store. The app is free to use.
Similar to “Tinder” for high school and college students, ApplyKit’s “College Match” app uses a series of proprietary algorithms developed after years of testing with students to instantly provide a list of personalized college recommendations. Finding a college and adding it to your application list is as easy as swiping a Tinder profile. College Match™ is available for download on both the iPhone and iPad.
The road to college starts by identifying schools that students should be applying to—but figuring out which college is the best fit for a student is not easy. With College Match from ApplyKit, students can:
- Log in with an existing ApplyKit account and see their school list.
- Answer a few questions for a Quick Match, or answer more questions for a Deep Match.
- View interactive school profiles including Instagram photos, weather, badges, and similar schools.
- Use ApplyKit Chance™ to understand their likelihood of acceptance, and see which colleges are their target, reach or safety schools.
- Share their matches with parents, friends, or a guidance counselor.
“College Match will level the playing field for college admissions— helping both students with, but especially those without, adequate guidance counseling services and resources at their high school. We are thrilled to be leading this development,” said Touran.
Bobby Touran, started ApplyKit in 2013. Six months after launching, the company was invited to present at the White House in recognition of the company’s commitment to leveraging technology to help students and families make more informed decisions about college.
Learn more at www.applykit.com or www.medium.com/@applykit.