Online learning platform Udemy releases iPad app
Udemy, the largest marketplace for online courses, has launched its own iPad app that aims to give students an easier way to learn skills wherever they go.
“The future of learning is mobile and the iPad is the perfect lifelong learning device,” said Eren Bali, CEO and co-founder of Udemy in a prepared statement. “Udemy students are extremely active and want access to learning regardless of time or location. The app builds on Udemy’s promise of connecting students with the world’s experts by turning idle time into a learning opportunity.”
Notable iPad app features include:
– Watch on the go: Access to all video and audio lectures, presentations and any other course materials right from the app.
– View offline: Save courses and watch them wherever students go. Learning is no longer confined to the classroom or students’ desktop computers.
– Engage from anywhere: Ask questions or start a conversation with instructors and other students while working within the app.
– Discover new courses: Enroll in any course from Udemy’s entire course catalog of more than 5,000 courses published by experts from around the world.
Udemy iPad users have access to world-class instructors like:
– Lean startup guru, Eric Ries
– Yoga expert, Sadie Nardini
– Serial entrepreneur, Steve Blank
– Corporate trainer, Mark Lassoff
Check out Udemy here or go straight to the app in the iTunes store.