Apple officially announces iPad Mini
Check it out here and stick with EdTech Times for updates!
- 7.2mm thick— 23 percent thinner, “as thin as a pencil,” etc.
- 53 percent lighter, 0.68 lbs, “as light as a pad of paper,” etc.
- Colors: black with slate, white with silver
- 7.9-inch diagonal
- Exact same pixels 1,024-by-768—all software works unchanged
- Bezels: made of aluminum, where as Android is plastic (Schiller comparing iPad mini to Nexus 7)
- FaceTime HD camera
- 5MP iSight camera
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Ultrafast LTE wireless
- 10 hours of battery life (ad: “largest and thinnest single-cell battery we have ever designed”)
- Lightning connector